Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
4x4 transportation throughout the route
Tickets to the sites, Isla Incahuasi 30 Bs for foreigners and 15 Bs for nationals
Entrance to Paqrque Eduardo Avaroa (Laguna Colorada) 150 Bolivianos
Last night's accommodation in Uyuni
Departure & Return
Av. Arce 346, Uyuni, Bolivia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jukil de los Andes Adventure tour operator
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salar De Uyuni (Classic 3 Days Trip) English Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Salar De Uyuni (Classic 3 Days Trip) English Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Salar De Uyuni (Classic 3 Days Trip) English Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salar De Uyuni (Classic 3 Days Trip) English Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoMulti-day Tours - AltiplanoEco Tours - AltiplanoExtreme - Altiplano4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaMulti-day Tours - SaltaEco Tours - SaltaExtreme - Salta4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoEco Tours - PunoExtreme - PunoCategory